Take caution when using sanitizer, sensational case surfaced in Rewari
New Delhi: A 21-day lockdown is going across the country to prevent the growing infection of the Coronavirus. Every person is engaged in buying and using sanitizer, mask to protect himself and family from infection. But this sanitizer in Haryana proved to be quite fatal for a man. Due to alcohol in the sanitizer, the youth of a family of Rewari fell into the fire.
This incident occurred on Sunday night. In a hurry, the family reached the Sir Gangaram Hospital in Delhi where the patient is undergoing treatment. However, it is a matter of honor that the young man’s life was saved, otherwise due to the sanitizer his whole body could be in the grip of fire.
In order to save the family from infection in the kitchen, this person was cleaning the kitchen keys, fridge etc. with sanitizer. The wife was cooking on the stove next door and suddenly the sanitizer caught fire. In this incident, 35 percent body of the youth of Rewari was burnt.
Two types of sanitizers are sold in the market
Which sanitizer is right to fight the corona virus
Post Views: 2
|Responsive Ads Here!|